Join PSARA Members at Senior Lobby Day
PSARA members will be heading to Olympia on Senior Lobby Day, February 26, to ask legislators to consider the essential priorities for Washington residents in the years ahead.
PSARA’s 2015 Legislative Agenda includes: • Elimination of tax exemptions with no public benefit & raising revenue.
- Allocation of new resources for low income housing.
- Supporting steps to expand health care coverage.
- Establishing a state minimum wage.
- Investment in public transportation creating Green Jobs.
- Study of costs for creating a longterm care social insurance program and a supplemental Social Security program for Washington residents.
PSARA is offering its members transportation to reach Olympia on February 26. PSARA will also cover the registration fee established by the Senior Lobby for participating PSARA members. This fee includes a continental breakfast and a lunch. If you haven’t already signed up, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the PSARA office at (206) 448-9646.