For more than a quarter century, Puget Sound Advocates for Retirement Action (PSARA) has been active in fighting for older Americans, their children and their families.
We engage in a variety of activities and educational work, including the production and distribution of our monthly newsletter, The Retiree Advocate. Our efforts are based on the belief that seniors, our children and grandchildren need and deserve:
- A lifelong, adequate, dependable income;
- Comprehensive, affordable health care, including prescription drug coverage;
- Taxes and utility bills we can handle
- Access to affordable housing, transportation, and social services;
- Support for our family caregiving responsibilities, and
- Quality time to relax and enjoy life with family and friends.
This is your cordial invitation to join
Working together for justice, equal rights and dignity for all of us in our retirement years
If you wish to become a PSARA member, renew your PSARA membership or make a donation please mail a check to PSARA, 2800 First AV, Rm. 262, Seattle, WA 98121. At this time, PSARA cannot accept credit card payment for new memberships, renewal of membership or donations.